At Deep Impact, we value you as our clients, advocates and friends. Your privacy is important to us and we want you to be familiar with how we collect, use and disclose data.
- through websites operated by us from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement, including deepimpactonline.com and smallstepstobigchanges.com by Deep Impact Pte Ltd (collectively, the “Websites”)
- through our social media pages that we control from which you are accessing this Privacy Statement (collectively, our “Social Media Pages”)
- through HTML-formatted email messages that we send you that link to this Privacy Statement and through your communications with us
- when we get into contact with you through one of our programs or through other offline interactions.
Our primary goals in collecting information from registrations to our newsletters or e-mail alerts, requests to receive information on our services, provision of your information for keynote or workshop booking or to download a free product via our online services, purchase of our products, are to provide and improve our service to administer your orders, communicate with you and to enable ease of use and navigation of our Websites. The information about you that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”) is collected from forms filled on the Websites. Personal information includes, but is not limited to, your name, e-mail address, job title, company, contact number, address and national identification number.
Information automatically collected
When you visit our Website, some information such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language, the site you visited before our site, and your usage and activity on our Website (“Usage Information”) is automatically collected.
b) Web Beacons. Information may also be collected using Web Beacons which are electronic images that may be used on our Website or in our e-mails. We use Web Beacons to deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage, tell if an e-mail is opened and acted upon, track your movements and actions, and gather broad demographic information.
Please note that if cookies are rejected, some functions of the Website will be impaired.
Use of Information
We treat any Personal Information given with utmost care and security. It will not be used in any ways not consented. For example, we may use your information to:
- Operate and improve our website offerings, products and services;
- Understand your preferences to enhance website experience;
- Track, collate, and analyse the use of our website, products and services;
- Respond to your feedback, comments, questions and provide customer service;
- Provide and deliver products and services requested;
- Send related information, including confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages;
- Communicate with you about promotions, upcoming events, new blog posts and other news about products or services offered by us and our selected partners;
- And link or combine it with other personal data we get from third parties to better understand your needs and provide better service.
Sharing of Information
We do not buy, sell, rent or loan any Personal Information and do not share any Personal Information we collect with third parties other than as follows:
a) Third Party Service Providers. We use certain third party service providers to assist us in providing services to you such as e-mail alerting, customer relationship management software, hosting, insurance coverage, payment and postal services for delivery of products and services.
b) Third Party. We may pass your Personal Information, only with consent, to relevant third parties engaged for the successful delivery of our services.
Third Party Sites and Links
Opt-out or Questions
If you would prefer to not receive any emails pr update your subscription, you can always do so within the emails that we send.
If you have other updates, you can email to coach(at)deepimpactonline.com. We will endeavour to do so as promptly as practical; however communications may still be received for a transitional period whilst we process the records.
Last updated: March 2022